Cubik® – Desktop 3D Scanner
Cubik®is an automatic desktop 3D scanner with a small footprint similar to an inkjet printer. The scanner comes complete with all the software needed to quickly digitise 360 degree models. These are perfect for 3D printing, reverse engineering, digitally capturing real world creations and so much more! Born from our successful Kickstarter campaign this is the first system based on our unique DepthPhase® technology.
We’re manufacturing these in limited batch sizes and latest build is currently underway, ready for you to pre-order now.
Currently out of stockMake an enquiry or pre order
High Performance 3D Scanning
The desktop 3D scanner captures high resolution, accurate 3D data in full colour. Cubik® uses two 5MP DepthPhase® scanning heads to maximise object coverage. With its special macro mode a wide range of objects can be captured, from a small toy car to a full sized football.
Our unique approach to 3D scanning directly captures the depth of an object from a series of phase-shifted patterns projected using an LED array. Our patent-pending technique is compact, fast and accurate. It does not use triangulation or lasers, minimising occlusions while remaining totally eye-safe.
Fully Automated Scanning
Because the system includes a fully integrated turntable it makes 3D scanning a breeze! Simply place your object inside the scanner and scan using the included software. Within minutes Cubik® creates a fully aligned, watertight mesh that you can use immediately with your 3D printer, CNC or CAD software.
Here is an example of a high quality scan of a dragon from Cubik®. You can click on the 3D image to the left and explore the scan in more detail. In addition to high resolution 3D measurements, the scanner also captures in full colour too.
- Maximum object size: 220mm diameter x 200mm high
- Minimum object size: 10mm diameter x 10mm high
- Maximum object weight: 4Kg
- Camera resolution: 5Mp, 24-bit colour
- Scanning method: dual DepthPhase® scanning heads
- Light source: LED Array (Eye Safe)
- Resolution: 0.05mm – 0.15mm (50 – 150 microns)
- Accuracy: +/- 50 – 150 microns
- Output data: Full colour point cloud and watertight mesh
- Scanner footprint: 510mm (l) x 340mm (h) x 335mm(w)
- Operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Ubuntu Linux
- Output formats: STL, OBJ, PLY and SketchFab
- Power supply: 100V-240V AC (External supply)
- Commuications: USB 2.0
- Construction materials: Black ABS case, steel chassis