We’ll be exhibiting our new imprints system at the Arab Health conference in Dubai from 30th Jan – 2nd Feb 2017. Please contact us if you would like to arrange a meeting at stand Z1.H56.
Imprints® are 3D printed, personalised insoles for the prevention of diabetic foot ulceration. 25% of people with diabetes will develop a foot ulcer, 28% of which lead to amputation.
Imprints® provide a complete preventative solution for the patient:
– Insoles ready in only 1 hour
– Personalised profile and offloading to maximise effectiveness
– Fit in conventional footwear
For podiatry services imprints® save time, cost and improve compliance:
– Fully automated design system – just scan and print
– Lower cost than conventional custom insoles
– Can be made on-demand at the point of care